InBody H20B Whole Body Composition (White)
Dimensions: 12.2 (W) x 14 (L) x 2.3 (H): inch
Equipment Weight: 5.9 lbs (2.7 kg)
Componants: InBody H20B, User’s Manual, AA Battery (4)
Warranty: 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Terms & Conditions
1. The item(s) must be in original selling condition (new, unopened, unused, unwashed, and unaltered) and in its original packaging with tags attached to be considered for return.
2. For the hygienic, we reserve the right to not accept to return or exchange for the item that is already tear or break the package.
2. Please record an unboxing video (full 360 angles) when you’ve received a package from us. The unboxing video is necessary as proof for damage cases, so please record it in clear lighting.
3. If you find some defects on your products, you may return it to us as long as you purchased it from our website. Also, if we send you a different product from your order, you can also exchange it to us.
4. We're sorry but we can't accept an exchange if you don't have the video or the video you have is edited/paused.
1. Credit Card
Please note that only "one-time payment" is available, "installment payment" and "bonus one-time payment" cannot be used.
Name of Account: 日龍儀器股份有限公司
Bank：008 Hua Nan Bank
Bank Branch: HO PING BRANCH
**Please take a picture or screenshot of the last 5 number of your transfer account from the transfer receipt and upload to the order page. **
1. People with medical devices including an implantable medical device or a patient monitoring device, such as a Pacemaker, should not use the InBody. InBody Co., Ltd. is not liable for any incidental or consequential damages that occur.
2. Place the InBody on a flat and vibrationless floor. Placing it on an uneven floor, like a carpet or a mattress can result in incorrect measurements. For long-term storage, remove the battery pack, and place it on a flat surface.
3. Keep your InBody device away from other electronics while testing. It may cause errors.
4. After an individual with any kind of contagious disease or infection tests on the InBody, sterilize the device with a soft cloth or with ethyl alcohol wipes before use.
5. Excessively high or low temperatures, humidity, and pressure can affect the accuracy of the InBody.
6. Keep food, beverages and other liquids away from your InBody device.
7. Do not disassemble the InBody. It can cause electric shock or damage, product malfunction, and other errors. InBody Co., Ltd. will not be liable for any incidental or consequential injuries or damages from the product that occurred.
8. Do not use this product for purposes other than body composition analysis or weight measurement.
9. If you cannot maintain the correct testing posture to take the InBody Test alone, request assistance from a helper. Help children maintain the proper posture during the measurement.
10. Use the packing material provided with the product when moving your InBody. Dispose of waste in compliance with the law.
11. Only trained InBody service team members can repair InBody devices. If your device is in need of repair, please contact us at 02-27380308 or firstname.lastname@example.org